Friday, April 10, 2015

Home and Garden Show Discount

We're offering our customers:
for a limited time only; don't miss this sale!
April 10-25

                                      


Helmuth Builders uses Marco Metals Tuff Rib Metal for our roofing. With a 40 year Valspar Paint warranty, Marco metal is locally formed and comes in over 20 color options. 
  • A FREE Tuff Rib metal roof upgrade
    • Normal price on Tuff Rib is $1.00 per square foot
    • Savings are $100-$500
  • A FREE Loft
    • 4' OSB/2x4 loft the width of the building.
    • Or upgrade to plywood for $1.50 per square foot (normally $3 per square foot)
    • OR choose a free workbench in place of loft.



See us Online





2 comments:

  1. Very interesting post. Thanks for sharing it! It is always a joy to learn something that I didn't know. I have you to thank for teaching me something new, and I appreciate it very much. :-)

    see here my post topic on Apartments near Electronic city

    Plots in Sarjapur Road

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed this post because I am in the process of designing my new apartment and I
    found it really difficult to find a good interior designer who was both cheap and had good quality
    in taste and design. I came across home decor stores online
    and it really helped me design my
    apartment I highly recommend the website to anyone designing a room in their house or
    apartment.

    ReplyDelete